Cyber Warrior Expert Team Training
- Start Date:
- Mar 16, 2017
- Finish date:
- Mar 30, 2018
- Last Revised:
- Mar 16, 2017
- 100.00 USD
- Not Specified
- Not Specified
SecureNinja Expert Team Training
SecureNinja’s Expert Team Training program provides an effective solution that develops, builds and maintains an expert team of practical, real world skilled information security experts within your organization. Ensure you can meet today’s cybersecurity challenges by empowering your personnel to protect against the latest in cybersecurity threats.
SecureNinja’s Expert Team Training requires a strong commitment from your organization to make sure the results are achieved effectively.
Basic Tenets of SecureNinja's Expert Team Training
Your organizations training needs can be boiled down to who needs what and when. SecureNinja will develop a training strategy that will provide a framework within which the organization can identify staff training needs in relation to their role including:
- Ensuring identified personnel have the knowledge, skills and commitment to meet the requirements of maintaining an elite force of information security professionals.
- Providing a framework for training on cybersecurity within each team. The focus is such that all team members can develop their specific skills, needed to perform their role at the highest level.
- Clarifying the need for training and identifies those who should receive particular levels of training
- Providing a strategic basis for training across the organization including a delivery plan and methodology;
- Detailing how the strategy will be evaluated.
The Training Strategy will therefore have a key role in implementation of the Training Plan for the your personnel.
This strategic model draws attention to three different levels at which the strategy needs to work:
- Foundation knowledge and core security skills - This is important as the facts, the knowledge and information about procedures and processes is very critical to the ability to continuous growth and learning. Your Cyber Warrior’s will have this required “core” set of training.
- Process Centric Training - what individuals need to be able to do to implement the process and methodology is to follow a systematic method that emulates the threat mind set. It includes technical skills and tactical skills in identifying vectors of attacks and hence having the capability to secure against those threats regardless of the technology used. Once your personnel are trained on the above then they will receive specialty training to allow them to perform the requirements of their job function.
- Commitment to continuous learning and Growth - the medium to long term development of skills, especially at an advanced level, which will ensure the Cyber Warrior maintain their elite skillset. This will require the staff to maintain currency on the latest topic and more importantly be engaged in the latest threat discussions.
The following different type of training methods will be used:
- In-house Training
- OJT (On the job) Training
- Core Security Training.
- Advanced Security Training.
- Research Training.
- Recurring Training via Scorm compliant portal
- Budget Core Security Skills Training
- Advanced Specialized Training
- Research Opportunity
- Test Environment
To be fully effective strategic evaluation needs to be supported by consistent hands on and practical evaluation of the outcomes of training, also in an ongoing way to ensure that it continues to meet the training objectives set.
Train the Trainer
At the completion of the last phases of the course development and after SecureNinja provides the initial trainings; if so desired, there will be sessions conducted to train your in-house instructors to deliver your custom courses.